FAQ for DYFS Attorneys
Our New Jersey DYFS attorneys will fight for you, your child, and your rights. We are here to guide you on what you should and should not do when dealing with DYFS. People have many questions about DYFS, their case, and what they can or cannot do. With help from our team of experienced lawyers, we can help you answer these questions with ease.
Below are some frequently asked questions and concerns we receive from our clients, and we hope these answer many of your own and help put your mind at ease:
- How long does a DYFS case last?
- Should I do a DYFS hair follicle test?
- Should I give DYFS a urine test?
- Will DYFS talk to my kids at school?
- How do I prevent DYFS from talking to my children?
- Should I complain about my DYFS case worker?
- How can I get my kids out of foster care?
- Should I let the DYFS case worker into my house?
- Should I hire a private lawyer for my DYFS case?
- Will hiring a lawyer for DYFS make things worse?
- Do I have to sign the HIPPA form from DYFS?
- What is a safety protection plan?
- The school called DYFS on me.
- How to find out who called DYFS on me?
- My neighbor called DYFS on me.
- DYFS showed up to my house with the police.
- Do I have to let DYFS in my house?
- Is DYFS allowed to speak to my kids?
- Should I do a DYFS substance abuse evaluation?
- Will hiring a lawyer make DYFS come after me?
- Should I comply with DYFS (DCPP)?
- Can eating a poppy seed bagel make you fail a drug test?
- Is DYFS allowed to interview my child at school?
- Do I need a lawyer to help me with my DYFS / DCPP case or investigation?
- What are my rights with DYFS / DCPP?
Contact our smart, tough, and dedicated NJ DYFS lawyers for help regarding your case. We can give you the guidance you need, and we will fight to help you bring your child back home. Call our 24/7 toll free hotline at 1-855-9JEFLAW (1-855-953-3529), and we’ll be happy to help you.